What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it
We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us adapting them for example to the most used browsers or terminals.
It is also possible that when visiting any web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that serves to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our web.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do it if you use it as a browser: